--Episodes--

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Thoughts on the Doctor










He's amazing and I'm partially in love with David Tennant. (okay, maybe just a teensey bit more than partially)
Christopher Eccleston is the main reason I started watching Doctor Who, though. He's a brilliant actor, and he played the Doctor really well. He was quite good in all the really intense scenes. But, in my episodes, David Tennant plays the Doctor. :)
And if you don't know who he is, then let me tell you all that I know.

He's a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey.
He's the last Time Lord.
He's practically invincible because when badly wounded, he can regenerate, completely rewriting his biology.
He's a traveler, just passing by.
He's amazing.

and if you need any more information, go HERE and look him up.
(Tardis.Wikia-- the second best website ever)

1 comment: